Do you want to get a TSC promotion?
Here is step by step guidance on how to submit your TSC application.
1. Open the TSC website
2. Hover your cursor on Career, then on Teachers, and then click Active promotions. If there are promotions ongoing, the TSC website will show the jobs available and their descriptions
3. Click on the Actions button for the job you want and then click on Apply
4. Fill out the TSC Promotion Form with the following required details:
- Official name
- TSC number ID or Passport number
- Current Grade
- Appointment Date
- Duties under current grade
5. Click on the Continue button
6. Upload any required documents
7. TSC will consider your application by either approving or rejecting the promotion.
See this guide on the Teachers Service Commission
Confirm your TSC promotion by viewing your TSC Payslip online