Latest TPAY TSC Payslip Online: Login & View Payslip 2022
This TSC payslip online guide (with screenshots for each step!) is for my mum and other Teachers Service Commission (TSC) Kenya employees.
Its shows an easier way to login, view and download your TSC online payslip and answers your questions.
TSC payslip online login process
All Teachers Service Commission Kenya employees love the message that their TSC payslip has been posted.
Here are the exact steps for Kenyan teachers to access T-PAY account, view and download their TSC online payslip.
Total Time: 5 minutes
Visit Official TSC Website
Click the official T-PAY link below to access your TSC online payslip.
T-PAY TSC Payslip Login Window
Next, you’ll see the new TSC Payslip Login window as per the image above.
Enter your Username
Next on the screen, type in your Username.
It can either be your TSC number or your National ID number.
Enter your Password
Enter the TSC online password for your T-PAY portal account.
If you have forgotten it, see the way below to reset password.
Enter valid arithmetic operation
Answer the Security Stamp question in order to access the T-PAY portal.
Enter valid arithmetic operation in the menu box.
Final TPAY login step
Then, simply click on Login to access the payslips’ T-PAY portal on your browser.
- National ID number
- Online Browser
- T-PAY Online Portal
Materials: TSC Number
- EXACT steps to access Hustler Fund – with screenshots for each step!
- Apply for Hustler Fund Loan via USSD or mobile app
Here is a video summary of the steps above to get your online payslips.
View your TSC payslips online
View and download latest payslip
You’ll see the below TPAY welcome screen once you login to the online portal.
On the left of the screen, there is a menu with the below items:
- View Latest Payslip
- View P9(s)
- Send Payslips
- My Transactions
- My Documents
- Search TPAY Menu
To view and download your new TSC payslip for the current month, simply click on the Latest Payslip option in the Teachers Service Commission site.
Click on Print tab to get a hard copy of your online payslip.
Otherwise, take a screenshot of your new TSC online payslip.
View and download Other Month’s TSC online payslips
To view and download the TSC pay slips for other months, select the Months tab at the top left of the payslip portal.
Click on the tabs to view the below options:
- Month One
- Month Two
- Month Three
- Month Four
To view and download more TSC payslips, simply click on the View Payslips tab under the Menu option on the left of the screen.
Then, select the year and month for the online payslips you want to access.
TSC Payslip Service
Here is what you can do with online TSC payslip service:
- Get your P9 forms to do KRA returns (for the last 3 years).
- View your transactions with third parties. Such institutions are saccos, banks, HELB loan etc.
- Change your T-PAY password.
- Forward your TSC payslip to third parties e.g. for loans approval and other third party transactions.
- View your payslip online.
- Print a hard copy of your TSC payslip or save the pay slips online as PDFs.
Unusual salary deductions on TSC payslip
Teachers have noted salary deductions from institutions which they are not members of!
Examples include Credit Africa, defuct MITECO Sacco, Amedo, Higher Education Loan Board (HELB) among others!
Follow the steps below if you note any unusual salary deductions on your payslip:
- Access the login window at https tpay.tsc.go.ke (T-PAY portal).
- To view your payslip, go to Latest Payslip option of the menu.
- Download the new TSC payslip or print tab of your choice.
- Highlight the unusual salary deductions on the payslip and provide supporting evidence e.g. not a member of Credit Africa, or not members of Amedo or didn’t take HELB loans etc.
- Forward the above to any TSC Kenya online contact below.
Remember to check if your salary amount on the TSC online payslip agrees to the amount in your contract and it’s been sent to the correct pay station.
Also, check that the PAYE in your payslips agrees to the one shown in the P9 forms.
How to reset your password
Click on Forgot Your Password? button in the login page.
That’ll start the login reset password process.
Enter your TSC number
Enter your TSC number and then simply click on Reset Password button.
Fill the form with the required details
Complete the form with all the required details.
These include the TSC number, personal email account etc.
The important part is marked with a red star (*)
Here is a list of the information required to reset password:
- T.S.C number
- Answer your secret question
- Phone number
- Personal email address
- Enter the New password
- Confirm the New password
You’ll receive an email with the new TSC login details including your new password.
Use them to log into the www.tpay.tsc.go.ke Kenya website.
Requirements for TSC registration online
Teacher registration is key to work in any public or private institution in Kenya.
The TSC payslip online registration process was quite easy but it changed due to many fraud cases.
Now to get a payslip online, requires Kenyans to first visit their TSC county office to register membership.
Here is a list of information required for the TSC online payslip registration at the county office:
- National ID Card
- KRA PIN
- Full Names
- TSC number
- Date of Birth
- Mobile phone numbers
- Designation code
- Bank account number
- Personal email address
- School details
Learn how to check your TSC online registration status (with screenshots from the Kenya online portal)
Here are links to help with your post navigation:
- Article on the best money market funds in Kenya
- Learn the top ways to earn money in Kenya
- Learn all about PayPal MPESA transactions
- Complete guide on M-PESA charges in Kenya
Use eCitizen to easily get government services in Kenya
- comprehensive guide for Kenyans
- includes screenshots for each step!
Link to more information on Teachers Service Commission (TSC) in Kenya.
Learn how to create a TPAD2 account (with screenshots for each step!)
Tags: tscpayslip t.s.c payslip tsc.go.ke payslip tsconline.tsc.go.ke payslip www payslip tsc payslip online 2022 teachersonline my payslip online www.tsc.payslip online payslip download payslips t-pay portal mwalimu.tsc.go.ke login september payslip october payslip november payslip
Here is a quick summary of the latest TSC news:
- You can download the new TSC payslip 2022, in the T-PAY payslip portal.
- List of deregistered teachers published in October 2022
- New TSC external and internal posts re-advertised. Recruitment is free of charge.
More information on the TSC news above in the Teachers Service Commission website: https://www.tsc.go.ke/
Separate post on monthly TSC news coming soon!
Share the article with other teachers and make their life easier.