NTSA TIMS: No.1 Guide to Create, Login to TIMS Account 2022
This is a step by step guide on how to create a National Transport and Safety Authority NTSA TIMS account.
You can then log in to the new TIMS portal and get a number of NTSA services.
New NTSA TIMS Login Process
Follow this step by step guidance on the NTSA TIMS account login procedure.
Total Time: 5 minutes
Visit the NTSA TIMS portal
The NTSA TIMS portal is accessible to Kenya citizens via the link below:
Login to the new TIMS system
There are two ways to sign into the NTSA TIMS system as per the image above:
1. Sign in using eCitizen
2. Input your information in the login page
TIMS Login via eCitizen – Best option
The easiest way into an NTSA TIMS account, especially for a new registration, is to log in using the eCitizen portal. You also get other government services offered within the portal.
Read this post on registering for an eCitizen account.
Click on Sign in using eCitizen button and then input your information to log in.
National Transport and Safety Authority option
Next, click on the Get service box as shown above.
Access TIMS ecitizen
Click on continue to gain access.
- Email address
- Mobile number
Materials: Kenya ID card
TIMS login via NTSA
You can also log in directly within the National Transport and Safety Authority website as seen earlier and below.
There are several login methods for the new TIMS system such as using the:
- Kenya ID No
- Alien ID number
- Diplomatic ID number
- Certificate of incorporation
Enter your account information
Once you select the login method, enter your Username/ID No, Password, type security code and then click on the Sign In button.
Remember, to click on Get Code button. The verification code will be sent as an SMS to your registered phone number. So, check your mobile phone after some time for the code.
The security code needs to be entered for you to sign in. Note the code expires after some time.
You can click on Forgot your password? option to change it.
Otherwise, click on Register button if you don’t have an account.
NTSA TIMS portal
You will see the below National Transport and Safety Authority NTSA TIMS dashboard, if you signed in via eCitizen account.
Click on Make application button to get the following services:
NTSA TIMS portal services
The services offered under the portal include:
- Apply for KG Plate Licenses
- One Year Driving License Renewal
- Apply for Foreign Vehicle Permits
- Apply for Instructors Licenses
- Motor Vehicle Re-registration
- Trailer Reregistration
- Tractor Reregistration
- Motorcycle Re-registration
- EXACT steps to access Hustler Fund – with screenshots for each step!
- Apply for Hustler Fund Loan via USSD or mobile app
About National Transport and Safety Authority (NTSA)
Transport Integrated Management System (TIMS), NTSA new system, is part of the eCitizen services offered online to reduce congestions in Government offices.
Use eCitizen to easily get government services in Kenya
- comprehensive guide for Kenyans
- includes screenshots for each step!
The self-service portal was created to provide services to a larger number of Kenyans as it is online. Your TIMS account is accessible via phone or computer or the free NTSA app.
Here are the categories of users who can register with the NTSA TIMS system:
- Driving schools
- Individual Kenya citizens
- Registered companies
- Financial institutions
List of NTSA services
Here is a list of all the NTSA services offered through your new TIMS account:
- Booking a driving test
- Apply for a provisional driving license (DL) and check DL status
- View and download the interim driving license online
- Apply for driving license renewals
- New vehicle registration and re-registration (including change of particulars)
- Book and make payment for vehicle inspection
- Motor vehicle ownership transfer (logbook transfers)
- Vehicles records management
- View and download registration certificate
You can manage to contact the NTSA Help Desk in Kenya via:
- E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Safaricom Office line: 0709 932 000
- Telkom Office line: 020 6632 000
Helpful Kenya Guides
Here is the link to other free Kenya specific guides in this blog:
- Achieve Financial Freedom using Money Market Funds in Kenya
- How to make money online in Kenya
- Guide on MPESA charges for withdrawals and deposits
- How to link PayPal to MPESA
- Guide to get your TSC Payslip online
- Learn all about Teachers Service Commission (TSC)
- Join the Best Telegram Channel for Kenyans
Tags: tims.ntsa login account login tims virl portal www.tims account.com tims virl.ntsa.go.ke timsvirl.ntsa.go.ke login teams account ntsa ntsa .go.ke tims virl.ntsa.go.ke registration
Comments are closed.